Hello Altamont Families,
We miss all of you and hope that you are doing well and staying safe!
As we come to the end of the school year, we need to collect district owned materials.
The following items are to be turned in the week of May 18th – 21st.
· Chromebook chargers
· Library books
· Sports jerseys
· Other school/teacher owned property
In order to do this quickly, efficiently and safely, we will be following a set schedule. Parents may return devices and materials for all students in their family at the single drop off.
The drop off procedure will be as follows:
- Place all items in the trunk of the vehicle for return.
- Enter Altamont Elementary from W. St. Francis Ave. Please pull your vehicle into the school drop off area.
- A staff member will greet the vehicle and take the returned items out of the trunk.
- To practice social distancing, you are to remain in your vehicle.
- Once you have returned your items, you will follow the path and exit through the parking lot.
The drop off schedule will be as follows:
Monday, May 18th:
9am – 10:30 am: 8th Grade students. (If your 8th grader has siblings, you may bring all of your family’s devices and materials during this time.)
10:30 am – 12:00pm: 7th Grade students. (If your 7th grader has siblings, you may bring all of your family’s devices and materials during this time.)
Tuesday, May 19th:
9am – 12:00pm: Last Name starts with A-H
Wednesday, May 20th:
9am – 12:00pm: Last Name starts with I-O
Thursday, May 21th:
9am – 12:00pm: Last Name starts with P-Z