Access the eBook Collection of the Stockton-
San Joaquin County Public Library System
Access the eBook
Collection of LUSD/AES
Access the AES Print Collection available
for check-out in the Learning Commons
A comprehensive interactive resource for research and learning for grades K-12.
Includes correlations to California Content Standards and other valuable teacher resources.
Need help from Britannica? See our support page.
^ The icons above work for accessing these resources on campus ^
v Use the "Off-Campus Access" links below when accessing from non-school locations v
- CultureGrams Off-Campus Access - Concise social, cultural, and political information on countries, U.S. states, and provinces around the world. (Grades 3-12)
- SIRS Discoverer Off-Campus Access - A general reference database providing safe, reliable, curriculum-aligned content and features for use by students and educators. (Grades 3-9)
- SIRS Issues Researcher Off-Campus Access - Pros and cons on 360+ (and growing) complex social issues with relevant, credible information that tells the whole story on the major questions of the day. (Grades 6+)
- eLibrary Guided Research Off-Campus Access - Guided Research edition delivers one of the largest general reference collections of periodical and digital media content including more than 11,000 Research Topics (Grades 6+)
- eLibrary Database Edition Off-Campus Access - Database Edition General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial guidance for novice researchers. (Grades 6+)
- Central Student Off-Campus Access - designed to bring instant results to users across thousands of journals, magazines, newspapers, videos, reports, and more. This resource brings together some of ProQuest's most used databases in education, humanities, psychology, science, social sciences, and news. (Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
- Research Companion Off-Campus Access - a self-guided product that supports information literacy, writing, and research skills instruction.(Grades 8+)
- Ebook Central Off-Campus Access - provides authoritative, full-text e-books in a wide range of subject areas along with powerful tools to find, use, and manage the information
Need help from ProQuest? See our support page.